Worship and Study Program for this week:
Parsha 34: B’midbar (In the Wilderness)
This weeks Torah Portion introduction Parsha 34: B’midbar (In the Wilderness)
Shabbat Shalom Everyone
1. Shabbat Songs for Praise and Worship. Enjoy!
(1.1) Shabbat Shalom – Jonathan Settel
(1.2) Go Through the Gates – Barry & Batya Segal
(1.3) Awake – Lamb
(1.4) Shalom Aleichem / Peace to You – Barry & Batya Segal
(1.5) In Your Presence – Paul Wilbur
On Shabbat we always begin with the Shema, a covenant between God and His people- what we have to do for
God and what He will do for us while we live on His Earth: We cantor the first two lines of the Shema.
These prayers are traditionally spoken out loud. Practice learning and saying these yourself.
The SHEMA, The AVINU prayer, The Blessing Over the Children
3.1 Prayers for Israel
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
They shall prosper who love You Father and your holy city. As You say in Your Word, “For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake, I will not hold My peace, until her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.
Oh, God, we pray for the peace of Jerusalem. We pray for the coming of the Prince of Peace – that You break down the walls and the barriers of hatred and of sin that separates brother from brother, and those who call upon Your name, that You would establish Your throne in this city – that You will come and take up Your place, the one that belongs to You alone – that You will establish Your righteousness and Your rule – that the Kingdom of God will cover the Earth, even as the waters cover the seas – and that the Name of the Holy One of Israel, Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Messiah, will be a banner and a shade and a comfort to all peoples who call upon Your Name in holiness. Maranatha, speed the day, even so, Yeshua come, take up Your throne and bring peace to this city and to this world.
(Inspired from Lyrics by Paul Wilbur)
Prayer Points for Israel and Jerusalem
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, it is YHVH’s city. (Psalm 122:6, 1 Kings 11:32, 2 Chr. 3:1; Rev. 21:2)
- Pray for the quick return of the lost 10 tribes of Israel, as well as the return of all Jewish persons, so Yeshua can return to Jerusalem as their King. (Jeremiah 50: 19-20)
- Pray blessings over God’s people in Israel, as they are our brothers and sisters of the same Olive Tree, upon which the Gentiles are grafted in. (Romans 11:17-24)
- Pray for world-wide support for Israel and the Jewish people in these difficult times, along with prayers to repel the adversary and all his efforts to destroy righteousness. (Ephesians 6:12)
- Pray that all Christians rebuke any who teach Replacement Theology, the notion that the Church has replaced Israel, and transferred the Abrahamic promises to the Church alone. (Genesis 15:18-21)
- Pray for the protection of the Land of Israel because it is the Promised Land given to Abraham and his descendants. (Joshua 1:2-6, Joshua 21:43)
- Pray for righteous leadership in Israel, that they submit to YHVH as an example for the people. (Proverbs 29:2, 2 Timothy 2:15, Hebrews 13:17)
- Pray that all of Israel become Torah observant in preparation for the return of Yeshua. (Jeremiah 31: 31-34, Matthew 5:17-20)
- Pray for the future messianic reign of Yeshua and the redemption of all mankind during that time. (Obadiah 1:17-21, Isa. 66:5, Rev 16:16)
- Pray for ministries in Israel and abroad, which teach about the Father and His Son, Yeshua the Messiah. (Gen 12:3, Romans 10:10-17, Romans 16:1)
4. Opening Prayers for this weeks Parsha:
Opening TORAH Prayer: Blessed are You, Y’HoVaH our Elohim, King of all existence, who chose us from among all nations and who gave us your Torah. Blessed are You, Y’HoVaH who gives us the Torah. AMEN
(Jeremiah 31:31-34) “Behold, the days are coming,” says Y’HoVaH, “when I will make a Renewed Covenant with the house of Isra’el and with the house of Y’hudah (Judah), 32“not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” says Y’HoVaH. 33 “But this is the Covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” says Y’HoVaH, “I will put My Torah within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No longer will any of them teach his fellow community member or his brother, [do you] ‘know Adonai’?; for all will know me, from the least of them to the greatest; because I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more.”
(Isaiah 12:2-3) “See! Yah is my salvation; I am confident and unafraid; for Yah Y’HoVaH is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation!” Then you will joyfully draw water from the springs of salvation. “
(Psalm 3:8) Salvation belongs to Y’HoVaH; Your blessing be upon Your people.”
(Psalm 46:7) Y’HoVaH Almighty is with us; the Elohim of Jacob is our refuge.”
5. Study Resources
(5.1) Parsha in 60 Seconds Presents B’midmar
(4.2) The Book of Numbers – Bible Project
6. Scripture Readings: Parsha 34: B’midbar NUMBERS (In The Wilderness)
(Complete Jewish Bible)
Ezekiel 34:11-12; 23-24; Hosea 13:5
1 Corinthians 4:1-2; Galatians 1:10
Ephesians 6:21; Philippians 1:1-2
1 Corinthians 12:12-31; John 10:7-18
2 Corinthians 11:26-28; 2 Corinthians 4:1-2; 8-12; 15-18
7. QUESTION For This Week :
Parsha 34: B’midbar NUMBERS (In The Wilderness)
7. Further Study Resources:
(8.1) Bamidbar Covenant & Conversation – Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
(8.2) Parsha Bamidbar (Neighbours) -Laibl’s Weekly Video
9. MFO STUDY – CLOSING PRAYER: (Read out aloud):
10. FOCUS ON ISRAEL:
(10.1) 30th Indo-Israel Centre of Excellence inauguration
(10.2) Road to Emmaus, where Jesus inspired his disciples, now open to pilgrims – Rome Reports
11. Inspirational Videos
(11.1) The Hope (Hatikva) – Shilo Ben Hod (Israel’s National Anthem)
(11.2) Mark Levy’s Testimony (A Jewish man provoked to jealousy and finds Jesus!) Israel Media Ministries
12. Inspirational Songs and Music
(12.1) God Almighty Reigns – Misha Goetz (featuring Joshua Aaron)
I was WRONG about this… and it changed my life. It began with Peter’s vision in Acts 10.
UNLEARN the lies – Lex Meyer
A NOTE FROM MESSIANIC FELLOWSHIP ONLINE: The independent views expressed in this video are for open learning and discussion purposes only and are not to persuade or determine biblical doctrine.
13. SPECIAL EVENT: Shavu’ot (Pentecost)
(13.1) The Mo’edim (Feasts of the Lord) Series: Shavuot – 119 Ministries
(13.2) The Story of Ruth – Bible Project
14. LIBRARY ADDITION: Hebrew Word Study: “Torah”
(14.1) The Mystery in the Hebrew Word ‘Torah’
We trust that you have enjoyed this program for Shabbat and remember.
Shalom Aleichem: Peace be upon you on this Shabbat.
Natan and Hannah